Onward dispatch outside the UK
The Co-operative Pharmacy operates the online pharmacy for customers based in the UK market and therefore we do not deliver to customers, businesses, courier or shipping companies for onward dispatch outside the UK. As a retail consumer site we do not intend our website to be used for wholesaling or bulk purchasing and therefore we have a restriction on the total purchase quantity of any health related lines, which includes baby milk. Our Customer Care Team will not dispatch any orders which contravene these terms.
Free delivery offer on £30+ spend
The Co-operative Pharmacy is currently offering free delivery on all products except for baby formula, photo products and private prescriptions ordered through The Co-operative Doctor, with a minimum £30 spend required. Your minimum spend must be £30 or more excluding the cost of the products listed above.
Postage and packing costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order. The cost will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose. The postage and packing charge you will pay will be displayed during the checkout process before you confirm your order. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, but you will still only be charged one postage and packing fee.
All orders containing medicinal products which are placed before 12pm (Monday-Friday) will be picked, packed and dispatched within 48 hours and sent via next day, signed-for delivery.
Applies to all non-medication products
Usually delivered within 5 working days
Your parcel will be delivered to your door
Free delivery on orders over £30 in a
Please note, someone will have to sign for your parcel upon receipt of any next day delivery items. If you are not at the delivery address when delivery is attempted, UK Mail will leave a contact note explaining how to rearrange delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions - Delivery
How do I track my order?
A link to the UK Mail tracking site and your consignment number are provided in the e-mail you receive when you have placed your order on the web site. By clicking on this link, you will be taken to their website and you can see where your parcel is. If you have any problems, you can manually enter the consignment ID into the UK Mail website to track your order.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to virtually any address within United Kingdom. The named person will need to sign for the delivery and, where required, provide identification to the delivery driver. For this reason we are unable to deliver to PO boxes.
- Delivery timescales are subject to availability.
- Occasionally we may need to split your order into multiple shipments (at no additional cost to you).
- We will deliver to any address within United Kingdom
- The named person will need to sign for the delivery to accept it and provide identification to the delivery driver.
- Working day refers to Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Delivery to remote areas may take slightly longer than stated timescales.
Do I need to sign on receipt of my delivery?
All parcels containing medication require a signature. This is to ensure safety and security of your delivery.
What identification do I need to show the delivery driver?
For your security, and also to ensure the delivery is received by the named person, our delivery driver will need to see a form of acceptable identification when delivering any order containing medication. This must be one of the following:
- Driving Licence
- Utility Bill
- Mortgage statement
Failure to produce acceptable identification will result in the delivery having to be rearranged for a more convenient time when identification can be produced.
Contact our Customer Care Team on 0844 262 9992 if you require more details.
What happens to my delivery if I am not in?
If you are not in our delivery driver will leave a note to say that they have attempted to make the delivery. Please call the courier company, UK Mail, on the number provided on the slip to rearrange delivery for another date.
Can I collect my order from my local branch?
It is not currently possible to have your order delivered to one of our branches. This is, however, a service we are aiming to be able to offer very soon.
Why hasn’t all my order been delivered?
1. Remove all the packaging and check to ensure the item is not hidden.
2. Check the dispatch note received with the delivery to see if the item is listed, and confirm that it has been sent, as your dispatcher may have added additional information on the dispatch note. Please Note: Occasionally we may need to split your order into multiple shipments (at no additional cost to you) to ensure you get medication in quick time rather than waiting for additional products. You have only been charged for items that are registered as having been picked on the dispatch note.
3. Check the confirmation e-mail received when the order was placed to ensure that the item was listed and ordered correctly via the website.
4. Check the dispatch e-mail received to see if the item is listed. Occasionally, if the item is out of stock it may be necessary to dispatch part your order as we don’t want to delay the rest of it.
5. Log into the “My Account” section of the website to check the full status of your order.
6. If your item is still missing, please contact our Customer Care Team on 0844 262 9992
What should I do if my order hasn’t arrived?
1. Check the order confirmation e-mail received when the order was placed.
2. Occasionally we may need to split your order into multiple shipments (at no additional cost to you).
3. Check the dispatch e-mail received when the order left the Pharmacy to identify if it has been sent to you next day or standard delivery.
4. Log into the “My Account” section of the website to check the full status of your order.
5. If you opted for next day, signed-for delivery, and were not in when the delivery driver attempted to deliver the parcel,you will find that a note explaining how to rearrange the delivery has been left for you. Don’t worry, just call the courier company on the number provided on the slip to rearrange the delivery for another date.
6. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact our Customer Care Team on 0844 262 9992.