About Repeat Prescriptions
A repeat prescription is issued by a prescriber when you are taking regular medication for conditions like asthma, diabetes or high blood pressure, or when you're taking a regular contraceptive etc. If you are on repeat medication your GP will usually issue a prescription to you without seeing you each time. This may be a batch of prescriptions covering several months or you may be ordering your prescription by:
- completing a repeat order slip each time
- contacting your surgery
- visiting the pharmacy you currently use
To order a repeat prescription:
1. Contact our Customer Care Team by ringing 0844 262 9992 (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can request a callback from our Customer Care Team. To make it easier for you, we will add all your medication to your online account for you.
You can give each prescription or each medicine a name of your choice, to make your prescriptions easier to manage.
2. You will then receive e-mail reminders when you need to order your prescription from your GP.
3. When your medication is due simply log on and place your online request. You then post the prescription to us and we will dispense the medication and deliver it to you.
We will deliver to any UK address of your choice; this may be to your home, place of work or to another specified UK address.
Our online pharmacy is based in England and therefore the prescription charges and rules in England will apply to all NHS prescriptions. See FAQ for more information on prescription charges.